Bootcamp start dates and how to enrol
Our Bootcamps launch on the first Monday of every month. The next available dates are:
- Jog Mode: Monday, August 6, 2018 to Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- Sprint Mode: Monday, August 6, 2018 to Monday, August 20, 2018
Before you book, please ensure that you have the required hardware to avoid interruptions resulting from not having the right parts when you need them.
The Jog Mode Bootcamp also requires a small amount of preparation work. You should allocate 1 hour prior to the Bootcamp Jog Mode start date to complete this work.
An example daily schedule of the Jog Mode Bootcamp is available.
Please note that:
- Group coaching sessions will be finalised on the day that the Bootcamp starts. The exact days and times will depend on the location (time zones) and availability of the participants so that as many of them as possible can participate in at least one group coaching session per week.
- We will aim to allocate group coaching sessions at two different time zones, twice a week.
- If it is not possible to find a suitable time for group coaching sessions, we will provide individualised coaching through the Help Desk and pre-recorded videos.
Enrolling to a Bootcamp
To enrol to a Bootcamp, follow these steps:
- Go to the curriculum page.
- Click on the "Enroll in Course" button.
- Choose the mode and start date.
- Complete the payment process.
Once you complete this process, we will acknowledge, and help you prepare so that you are ready to start on your selected start date.
Can I get a refund?
The short answer is: No, unless you request it at least 7 working days prior to the start date of your Bootcamp.
Unlike our self-paced courses, when you enrol to a Bootcamp you trigger a process that has a relatively high cost. Our instructors and other team members must allocate time to assist you. Their time, like yours in valuable. Once we have provisioned them to you, it is costly to make changes.
Our infrastructure is also costly, and it is dedicated to serving Bootcamp participants before anyone else.
But the most important reason why we believe that Bootcamp refunds are not desirable is commitment. We want you to think carefully about the value of this training for you and your professional development, and once you commit, to complete it.
What if something happens beyond your control can't complete it?
We understand that life can get in the way. In case of an emergency, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We'd be more than happy to halt your Bootcamp and credit you all the work you have done up to that point. You will be able to continue with the rest of the training on a future Bootcamp.